Saturday, October 25, 2014

Update!

Just a little update on what's been going on...
 
Every night when Parker gets home from work they run upstairs to help Parker get changed from his work clothes to his comfy clothes.  They take turns picking out what t-shirt he will wear.  It's such a small thing but something they've done for about five years.  I know Parker dreads the day they say they don't care what shirt he wears!  :(  Here are some pics of Tyce doing it the other night...
 



The other morning the boys all got up before their alarm, made their beds, and got dressed before I even got out of bed.  When I did wake up and headed to their rooms I heard them talking about what to wear to "look cute for mommy."  Suffice it to say, they succeeded  :)

Jackson has continued in his ninja warrior class and is now into SPARRING!  Heaven help us all...this kid has lots of aggression, strength, determination, and not much sympathy! 

I took the boys to a local place to pick out pumpkins, they played in the haunted maze for over an hour and had a blast...
 Tyce has decided to "wear glasses for a while to see if they make me smarter..."
For "dress up as a book character day" at school Tyce dressed up as Arthur, this was all his idea and even though I told him Arthur wears a yellow sweater and red shoes this is what he picked out...
 The other day on the way home from soccer the sky just amazed me!!!
 The ultimate after dinner wrestling/sparring session complete with equipment and superhero costumes..











No comments: