Thursday, July 23, 2015

Eagle Crest with Barraclough's Part 1

Next we spent a week at Eagle Crest with my whole family!  My parents are currently building a house and renting a smaller one so we had to rent another house to fit everyone.  We stayed in the rental with Dana and her fam and Linds and her fam stayed with my parents.  Other than not being in the same house it was a fantastic week!
 
Josh picked out a 1000 piece Oregon Duck Football Stadium puzzle at a gift shop and him and Parker got right to work!
Grandpa, Livi, and Mason...
Tyce and Luke...
Josh, Mason, and Luke trapped in the couch...
Emma baby!!!
Everyone watching cartoons in the morning...

BOWLING!  A Barraclough favorite pastime! 
Josh rocked and beat everyone...
Love these two...
Tyce and I were the orange twinners but then daddy photobombed!!
Jack was losing and NOT happy about it!
Me and my man...
Me and my beautiful sisters...
Bumper cars!


We went to the Oregon Duck store and Josh and Tyce spent almost all their spending money!  They got super cute stuff though, here's Josh's..


Sunday was Mason's baptism!  His loser dad tried to stop it but everything went smoothly and I am so relieved because Mason is an incredibly special sweet boy! 
 
Parker helping him tie his tie...
All the cousins sang I Am a Child of God and did GREAT!  Lukey sang the first verse alone and was absolutely adorable...


Mason and his favorite people...
All the boy cousins!!!

This is where my three and Mason slept...
The next day we went mini golfing! 
Jack the golfer...
Tyce the golfer...
Josh the golfer...
 

Cute brothers!
Plus Mason and Luke!
Luke loves to be silly...

Swimming time!

One more post to come!

No comments: