Saturday, July 4, 2015

King's Dominion and The Boys Second Week In Utah!!!

The boys have been having lots of fun in Neola with Morrills!  Here are the pics Michelle and Jackie have sent me...
 
Michelle said they have pretty much been living on the tramp.  They are either sleeping on it or jumping on it...
Tyce and Kate found a reading nook to share.  These two are awesome readers!
 
At church...


They look so old in this picture!
Grandpa Morrill got them each new fishing poles and they were practicing casting...

 
Tyce is looking too big for this table!  Sad!!!
The older boys collected stuff for their "museum."  Love their creativity!  Also love Josh's pose.  Jack's teeth?  Oh my!
Michelle took this while they were talking to me on the phone.  They very rarely are in the mood to talk on the phone and even when they do they are like their daddy, "yes, no, uh huh, yes, cool, no."  Haha, it makes me miss them more that I can't talk to them more!
They went to see Inside Out...


Haha, Tyce's legs look so skinny here!  Probably because he's getting so stinkin tall!
I love this picture.  I love that my city boys get to enjoy country living...dogs, space, dirt, places to explore, what more could they want?!
3rd Annual Grandma's Camp!!!



 
 
Tyce decided everyone should have jobs at camp, when asked what job he wanted he said...I want to be the one to make sure everyone uses sanitizer before we eat.  Haha, he's mommy's boy!
Tyce sleeping on the hammock...
Uncle Tyler taking Joshy for a ride on what Jackson called "the four mobile"...
Dinosaur Quarry in Vernal...

ALL THE COUSINS!!!  So glad that Jackie and her family and Christine and her family could be out there too!

 

 Today they ran in the 4th of July kids fun run...


And now they're ready for the parade!!!

The women stayed back to watch Tegan play volleyball and the men were in charge of the kids.  When they came home this is what they found...
Hahahha...
Josh helping Zae...
Rodeo time!!  Apparently Tyce called it the radio, haha...
Grandma and her boys...
COUSINS!!!


The boys did jobs and earned money to spend on their trip...
ALL THE MORRILL COUSINS!!  Such a cute bunch!!
Michelle told the boys to pack up for Oregon and Josh did a GREAT job!!  So proud of him  :)
Haha, Michelle took this picture of Jack on their way to Boise.  He had to pee and rather then go right by the car he went up where everyone could see him.  Love the beautiful mountains and rainbow!!!
Jackson saw this beautiful sunset and asked Michelle to take a picture of it and send it to me because "my mommy loves sunsets."  SO thoughtful and I love that he was thinking about me!
ON THEIR WAY TO OREGON!!!  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM!!!
 
Michelle said they have been angel boys!  Very obedient, helpful, and good at keeping track of their stuff and cleaning up.  I was so proud to hear that even far far away my boys remember the things I try so hard to teach them. 

On Monday Parker, Troy, Denise, and I spent a day at King's Dominion!  It was super fun to just get to do grown up rides, no potty breaks, whining, etc.  We rode 20 rides in 10 hours which was great!  The lines weren't very long, the longest we waited was 40 minutes for the log ride. 
 
 

Troy, Parker, and I got SOAKED on the white water rafting ride.  Denise sat that one out, smart girl!

Log ride crew...
We loved the Drop Tower...
Dominator was one of our favs too...
By far our favorite ride was the Extreme Sky Flyer!  You lay down and it takes you up 152 feet then you pull the rip cord and FLY!  It was such a rush and we all loved it!!!

Here's Parker and I...

 

Troy and Denise...
Parker shooting hoops trying to win a prize...
 
Can't wait for some family fun in Black Butte, Eagle Crest, and Lincoln City!!!

No comments: