Thursday, July 23, 2015

Eagle Crest with Barraclough's Part 2

We had lots of fun at the lake in "grandpa's big boat!" 








 
 
Parker skiing...






We headed to Pappy's Pizza after the lake one day for dinner...



SO happy my grandma flew out to be with us for the week!  Even though we were doing things she doesn't particularly like (heat, sun, water, etc) she was such a good sport and so fun to be around!  I even got to stay with her one night at her hotel and we chatted till 1am!  Sure do love this woman...
Josh giving Emma a ride...
Apparently Luke woke up early and wanted his life jacket on to watch cartoons!  Haha this kid cracks me up! 
Another day at the lake...
Lunchtime...

Tyce and Luke tried knee boarding together for the first time!  Tyce had done it before but Luke never had.  I was SO proud of him for trying at such a young age! 


He lasted about two minutes but was bawling so we stopped and Linds jumped in.  Tyce was so concerned about him, those two sure have fun together!
True to tradition, my sisters and I had a fantastic tube ride in which we all got dumped at least once!  It's one of the few times in my life where I feel young and carefree again!  We are always screaming and laughing so hard it's hard to catch my breath!  Love tubing and love my sisters!

Thought these two looked cute in their matching pants and sweatshirts.  Tyce was SO excited, "look Josh we're twins!"  Josh rolled his eyes, "I'm always SOMEONE'S twin!"
Parker and my dad pulling the boat out...

We headed to Sonic for dinner and Luke was SO tired!  Josh looked so grown up holding him...
Dinner at home.  Dana and I took turns cooking and we went out sometimes too.  Here's Mason and Jack...
Abbi and Livi...
Tyce and Josh...
Parker and Dana...
THEY FINISHED THE PUZZLE!!
The morning before we all left we headed to OPH for a yummy breakfast.  Grandpa was being exceptionally loud and obnoxious playing with Mason and Tyce which, of course, they loved...


Grandma and Joshy...
Luke and Emma devouring peaches and whip cream...
On the way to breakfast we stopped to see Santa's Reindeer!  The boys were SO excited to see the "real reindeer" and on the way out even saw Santa's sleigh!  Their faces lit up with excitement and I just loved it!  Never want them to grow up!
 
 
Then it was time to say goodbye...which is always hard but this time was especially heart wrenching.  After Luke gave all the boys hugs and left Josh started sobbing, it absolutely broke my heart.  My boys love their cousins SO much, and are particularly attached to Luke.  I wish we lived closer. 



The week flew by but we made the most of every day and made some great memories!  Huge thanks for my parents for making it happen!  LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Next post: our weekend at the beach!!!

No comments: