Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snug as a Bug in a Rug


So one of my favorite times of the day is bath time for two reasons, number one it's the only time the boys can't follow me around everywhere I go and number two they are SO cute in the tub playing together. They always make eachother laugh by splashing and playing peek a book with the shower curtain. I love it. So I get one out of the tub and wrap them snug as a bug in their super warm cozy nice soft towels that Grandma Barraclough got for them and put them on the changing table. Then I go and get the other one and when I bring them in they both smile SO big at eachother, I don't know why, but it is the best part of my day because it reminds me how close they are as twins, brothers, and friends and it just melts my heart every morning watching them grin from ear to ear at eachother.

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Bathtime is the best for sure! Love the new towels, and I can't wait for tonight! Yummy food here we come! And sevens! It doesn't get more exciting than that!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

We love bath time too! Ayda is 22 months (2 in April) We are in North Salt Lake, are you in Provo? Yes, I remember Kyle, he was so cute! :)

Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.