Friday, February 29, 2008

10 Things People May Not Know About Me

So I was tagged forever ago to post 10 things people may not know about me...so here goes. But let me first say that I'm not a very interesting person so this may be boring, but I'll see what I can come up with.

1. I have been skydiving twice.
2. I don't have a middle name.
3. I could spend hours in a burning hot shower but any other time I despise being hot.
4. I have had 7 surgeries (tubes in my ears, tonsuls out, and a c-section).
5. I am addicted to Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
6. Because of #5, I work out like a mad woman-running 7 miles Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat and working my butt off at the body pump class Tues and Thurs.
7. I absolutely hate cleaning floors.
8. I am terrified terrified terrified of spiders or anything creepy and crawly.
9. I have never in my life been stung by a bee (everyone tells you to stand still-ya right, RUN!)
10. I dated 24 guys before marrying my wonderful husband. =) He's the best for sure!

4 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Yay for cheesecake icecream! Fun list to read. Sorry I didn't call you back, my bad! I saw your text Friday afternoon for the first time and I was waiting to get a hold of Taylor to find out if he could. I didn't get a hold of him until later. He has a paper due on monday so he needed to do that. I was waiting until Aiden woke up to call you (small house, too much noise) bla bla bla. Excuses, excuses, haha. I got distracted doing nothing, sorry. Next week we for sure need to do something though. What days are good for you? Let me know! Miss ya!

I showed Aiden that ring around the rosies movie yesterday and I said who is that and he said jackson! haha, it was so cute! It cracks me up that he totally remembers you guys no matter how long between visits!

Justina Selim said...

Also, note the time of my last post! Aiden has changed his wake up time to 6am!!!!!! Ahhhh!

Unknown said...

Jenn- I'm SURE you probably don't remember me. My name is Steffani Sellers Clark, Daisha's cousin from Bountiful. I was her roommie at Ricks. ANyway, I was just blog wandering and saw that you have twin boys who are 20 months! I have twin girls who are 20 months. SOme day all these twinners need to meet and fall in love, your boys are so stinkin cute. When were they born? YOu look great by the way!

Unknown said...

Hey Jenn- How crazy, my girls were born on June 12th! And yes, they're fraternal. Pretty obvious with the hair :) They were only 4 weeks early and spent 2 weeks in the NICU. I bet you guys were there for a LONG time. That's good that they're doing so well. We live in Woods Cross/Bountiful. Where are you guys? So are your boys a total overwhelming handful, or are you ready for more!