Monday, February 18, 2008

We Love Oregon!!!

So Parker has a week off of law school (a much needed break for him) so we decided to drive up to Oregon to see Grandma and Grandpa Barraclough! We just love it here, as soon as we pulled into Portland Parker said..."Jenn, I don't know what it is, but I just love it here! Can we never go back to Utah?" Haha, I would absolutely love that but I would miss my friends and family there! Especially Grandma and Grandpa Morrill! Anyways, don't worry, we'll be back on Friday-it's just a lovely thought to be able to stay here. My mom and I got a pedicure on Saturday which was wonderful! I forgot to get a pic but just so everyone knows, I have cute toes and had a blast with my mom! We also went into Roth's and Great Harvest with flip flops and those toe divider things in our toes, we looked hilarious but at least we didn't mess up our polish! My poor dad just had knee replacement surgery so he is miserable but still playing with the boys, they love him so much-all they say is bampa bampa. So the boys have had lots of fun enjoying the 60 degree weather and total sunshine! We're going to feed the ducks and play at the park today but here are some pics of our time here so far...

Saturday night I went out with two of my wonderful friends, Karen and Katie, so Parker and my parents were home watching the boys. My mom made popcorn for them and they just LOVED it! Might I also mention that they stayed up till about 10pm that night! Spoiler Grandma!




They did good in nursery on Sunday, their favorite toy was the vacuum cleaner! Haha. Here is a pic of them in their church clothes...


Monday morning Parker and I went to the gym while my mom watched the boys...she put them right to work! Haha, the boys loved helping her with laundry!


They also had fun helping Grandma cook her yummy potatoes!


One thing I love about my parent's house is the deck...it's huge and enclosed so the boys can go in and out all day and be happy as can be! They've tried to escape, trying to slide under the gate, they'll never fit but they keep trying!



Sorry this is such a long post, and it might bore some people, but we're having fun here and the boys are being so cute! I'll put one more post up of the second half of our trip later this week. =)

5 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I'm jealous, I love going back to Oregon too, and I like Parker I never want to go back to Utah. Glad you had a good time, the boys looks so cute for church!

Justina Selim said...

Yay for pedi's! That is what we need to do on our next outing! haha. The boys look like they are having fun too! Nice break for you guys, but we miss you!

Palmer Family said...

Jenn! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I love going back to Oregon to visit family and old friends! I'm so glad the weather has been cooperating for you! Say hi to your mama for me!

Shalyse said...

my mom said she saw you guys on Sunday and that the boys are DARLING! How fun for you guys to come up! :-)

Janae said...

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!!! I love all the pics. your boys are too cute. next vaca you'll have to come to SC! haha.