Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Boys Just Wanna Have Fun




So while Justina and I were out partying it up the husbands and the boys were home having fun. Jackson and Josh love having Aiden come over to play! Aiden is the cutest little boy because he has this perma cheese ball grin on his face that just makes me laugh every time. It was difficult to get them all to pose for a picture but this was the best we could do, but they are all holding hands! Notice the chocolate all over their mouths, the daddies let them walk all around the house with chocolate chip cookies, you can imagine the mess! Haha. We also taught them ring around the rosies and it was precious watching the three of them hold hands and attempt to move in a circle. Haha.


So every time we open the fridge our boys run and climb into it, it's so fun for them for some reason. It's annoying but cute at the same time. Well last night Jackson and Josh were standing in the fridge then Aiden came and squeezed in the middle, as you can tell from the picture the twins weren't all that excited about the third body! Haha, good picture moment though!

10 comments:

Justina Selim said...

That was such a fun night! I can't wait to do it again! I laughed so hard when I saw those pics! Our boys are so cute together!

Your cookies are gone by the way! yum-o! Send me the recipe, my email is justinaselim@gmail.com and the cheesecake on too when you get a chance! I promise to hand stir! haha.

I hope you guys have fun on your trip! I gave the DVDs to Taylor so hopefully him and Parker can find eachother!

Acker Family said...

Jenn your boys are sooo adorable! I love reading your blog :) Hope you're doing well!-Amanda

Daisha said...

Jenn- I hear your coming to town!! Lets get together - I promise I will come to salem!!!, just let me know so I can plan ahead. We should get together with Keri & amanda and anyone else who is around.

Pearson's said...

yah totally!! call me when you know more. i'm free either day 503 584 1550. can't wait, it will be fun. hey i was just thinking.... if we all get together with our kids there will be 4 of us and 8 kids!!! Ahhhhh!

Acker Family said...

Yes I'd love to! Either day works for me...maybe easier for us Tuesday, but if Monday only works for the rest, then I'll definately make it work! Let me know!
503-930-5906

Pearson's said...

yah, you can all come over to my house. that's fine. it's kid friendly. :) yah sounds great we can all get together with the kids then go out without them. so we can actually have some fun!!!! tuesday works great for me. let me know!!!

Acker Family said...

Yah that works for me. Just tell me when and where!

Acker Family said...

Yes, that sounds great. Lily naps shortly after 12...so we'll just have to make it work! I might just not be able to stay very long. Why don't you email me directions to Keri's @ amandaacker@msn.com that might be easier than doing it on the blog. Thanks for organizing this! I'm looking forward to it!

Pearson's said...

my address is 2155 Woodscape Ct 97306.
Drive to walmart. On Either Baxter or Barnes (either Street will get you to my house) So if you take Baxter go east over the hill. When you get to a stop sign ( the cross street will be Reed) Go straight. There's a brand new Park on the left.. Turn right at the first street. ( Woodscape) Take your second left ( i think) it's Woodscape Ct. My house is the 2nd on the left. I you take Barnes. Go staright until you come to a stop sign. ( cross street is Reed) Keep going straight until you come to Woodscape Ct on your Right. ( i think it's the first right) If you have any questions call me at 503 584 1550. Yah noon will work for me! See you tomorrow!!!!

Pearson's said...

sorry my house is second on the RIGHT!!! ha ha