Saturday, February 9, 2008

Daddy's Little Helpers!




So Parker is putting up a new kitchen light for us today and the boys thought they would be lots of help so daddy gave them each a screw driver (but of course they still want the one the other one has) and they are going around the house "fixing" things. It's so cute because they have watched Parker use the screwdriver to put batteries in their toys so they keep turning over all their toys and trying to unscrew the battery part. They are so smart! In this picture they are "fixing" the vent, haha. The other picture was from a few nights ago when they were "fixing" their phone.

2 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I think it is funny how smart kids really are, I mean they think they are fixing things. Those pics are so cute!! How are old the twins?

Justina Selim said...

Those pics are so cute! What good helpers! I am excited for tomorrow, assuming it happens! haha. I am not sure where exactly my sister is because I just mail letters to the mission presidents home, which is in MD. I get emails every Wed so this week I will ask her about housing and stuff!