Friday, April 4, 2008

HELP-My Twins Need Cages!!!

Ok so I love my boys as much as a mom can love a child but, still, my favorite part of the day is from about 2-4pm when they are NAPPING!!! During that two hours I get to shower, blog, clean, rest, do anything I want! They have always been so good at going down for naps too, I have loved it. UNTIL NOW!


Yesterday we put them down for a nap around 2:30 and I got in the shower. I asked Parker to go check on them after a while and he walked out of our room and found two little boys roaming the halls HAPPY as can be about getting out of their beds. Yep, they have figured out how to crawl in, out, and into eachother's cribs now so they spend hours doing that and won't go to sleep! The other day they didn't even finally fall asleep (in the same crib mind you) until like 5:30pm! I don't really care if they want to be in the same bed, it's kinda cute even, but they need to go to sleep!


I caught them in the act and had to take some pictures...







They finally gave up and fell asleep! How cute do they look though?

I don't know what to do, please help!? Does anybody have any suggestions for me? I have tried moving the furniture around so they're not by eachother or the changing table but they still manage to find a way in and out. Do I need to buy cages for my kids??? Haha!

6 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I love the pics! SO cute to see them sleeping together! You need to get crib tents! I think they sell them at Ikea for pretty cheap. I have had friends who said they worked great for them once their kids figured out how to climb out of the crib!

Palmer Family said...

So cute!! They are getting so big! I'm sure you hear that all the time. I wish I had some advice but alas I have no experience in this department! I do like the crib tent idea though! Sounds cute! Like camping all the time!

Daisha said...

crib tents work wonders . . . my friend used one for her little boy and she LOVED it. Anything to help us mothers have a little peace and quiet during the day. Good luck!

Shalyse said...

I have no suggestions, hallie could jump out of her crib so flippin' early, i just put a lock on the door so she at least was in her room, she'd fall asleep on the floor. your boys are so cute!!!

Janae said...

They look adorable sleeping in their little crib together!!! Jaycee was crawling out of her crib at 15 months. The crib tent sounds like a good idea. Every kid is different, but what worked for Jaycee was putting her in a toddler bed. I know that sounds weird because it is so easy to get out of, but she thought she was so cool having a big girl bed, and it was exciting to sleep in. It worked for her, but like I said - every kid is different. :) Good luck!!!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am not any help, Ayda was escaping early too and I too locked her door. The picture of them sleeping together is so cute!!