Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't Worry-We Won't be Homeless in DC!

We've found a place to live in DC for the summer! Yay! This has been a huge stressor for me but I think I have found us a great place. I was hoping to be able to go out there and look at places before we moved there but that didn't work out so let's hope for the best! We love this condo the only problem is that it is unfurnished and we are leaving our furniture here in Utah. SOO...we're going to have random stuff like blow up beds, DI stuff, stuff from friends, etc in our nice luxury condo. Haha. Oh well! It's only for 12 weeks! My little sister Lindsay also got a job in DC for the summer so she's coming too and will be living with us, I'm SO excited to get to spend the summer with her before she gets married! Anyways, here's the link if anyone is interested... http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sub/622180540.html I have more pics but for some reason they won't download, I'll keep trying.

So my next big stressor is that we haven't found anyone to rent OUR home yet! Ah! We definitely cannot afford rent in DC and our mortgage here. Help! Last summer we had a great family rent our home and it was perfect, do you think it will happen again? Pray for us!!!

I am way excited to go live in DC for the summer, and we're going to have so many visitors too! Parker's parents, my parents, Lindsay's boyfriend, and Lindsay's best friend Nicole will all be coming to see us! Yay! Well, maybe not to see us-maybe to see Washington DC but hey whatever! =)

3 comments:

Shalyse said...

oh that'll be so much fun for your little fam! good luck!!

Justina Selim said...

SO glad you found a place! Love it!

Janae said...

The condo looks nice. good luck renting yours in Utah! We'll have to plan on seeing each other while you are back East. It would be SO nice to see you!!! :)