Thursday, April 24, 2008

Joshua Brent Morrill

Ok so it's Josh's turn in the spotlight!

My middle name comes from my grandpa Barraclough, who's name is Brent PETT Barraclough but my mommy and daddy didn't want to give me such a..."unique" middle name so they decided on Brent instead. I was 4 pounds when I was born and it was because of me that mommy had to have a c section. I was the bigger one at birth and for about 6 months after that but then I decided I wasn't all that interested in food so now I am much smaller than my brother! My height is in the 40% and my weight in the 3%!



When I came home from the hospital I had to be on oxygen for a couple weeks until my lungs developed more fully. It was hard because I didn't get held as much as my brother since I was hooked up to a cord all the time! When I was about 1 I got croup and almost had to be hospitalized. Luckily we lived in Oregon at the time and Grandma Barraclough knew to take me in right away, they did the treatment and I didn't have to be admitted! Other than that, I've really had it pretty easy!



My mommy and daddy love me because I absolutely love to talk 24/7. I walk around the house talking about everything I see or everything that is going on around me. I am talking very advanced for my age and I love to figure things out on my own. I am obsessed with my batman ball and really any other balls I find. I know the difference and can say basketball, football, and baseball. I love to watch sports with daddy and yell, "GO JAZZ" or "GO COUGARS!" I love to jump off anything and yell, "big jump" then "BOOM" as I fall to the ground. I also love to watch people and copy what they do or say. Mommy is always talking to daddy calling him "Parker" so now I call him Parker! Daddy always laughs when he hears me say, "Paaaarker!"






I can also be a punk though! I am the ring leader when it comes to the trouble that my brother and I get into. I love to crawl out of my crib, open the front door so the kitty gets out, draw on mommys wall, poop in the tub, pull out all the clothes out of the drawer, and throw my food on the floor. I also do not like to eat and would live off of a few crackers and bananas if I could!


So there's my Joshy, I love him so much-he brings so much joy to my life!



5 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Love this post! Josh is such a cutie! Are you lovin having your husband home? Does he have anything else he has to do or is he done done? Taylor has the write on next week for law review, ughhh. Have u guys found renters yet? i have called u a couple more times, call me when u aren't busy!

Emily said...

I was looking through a catalog the other day and saw what looked like a mosquito net over a crib. After doing some reading I found out that it's ment to stop your kids from climbing out of their crib. And I thought "that's what Jenn needs". So here s the address. Look into it if you want.

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=309775&parentCategoryId=85183&categoryId=85216&subCategoryId=86203

Britt Wright said...

Your boys were so tiny...and so cute!

Janae said...

yay for Josh!! He is so dang cute. I love hearing about each of them and learning more. Your boys are both so adorable.
Oh, by the way. I am going to be in Utah while you are in D.C. So, how about I come up to D.C. to visit while you are there? You are of course welcome to come down here if you would rather as well. I really want to see you!!!

Justina Selim said...

I still see your friends on here. Do you know? That hasn't ever happened to me and I have changed my background a million times, although I haven't ever changed it to a pyzam one. If you still have problems maybe try using one of the backgrounds off of the link on my page.