Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What the Morrill Fam Has Been Up To

Parker is done with school, YAY!!! Well, for the summer at least. But the good news is he only has ONE, yes ONE year left of school! We are getting very sick of being poor college students, and poor Parker is 28 and ready to be done PAYING for school and ready to start MAKING money! So it's fun to have him home, although he is still busy all day because he is working as a research assistant for a professor at BYU but it's not as bad as when he was in school!

Jackson had his surgery this morning to put tubes in both his ears. He was SUCH a little angel! I couldn't believe it, he never ceases to amaze me. The whole way to the hospital he was saying, "happy jack happy jack." He was also very concerned about where Josh was, because he stayed home with daddy, they are so rarely apart I think it was hard for them! The surgery went well and Jack was his normal happy self about 2 hours after we got home. The doctors and nurses were so amazed by him! He really is a tough guy!

They have been having a fun time playing in the oven drawer...


Saturday night we took them to Chuck E Cheese! It was hilarious, I haven't been there since my cousin's birthday party like 15 years ago! It's still the same-ghetto, smells like feet, and the pizza leaves something to be desired-but the boys had fun! It was cheap entertainment because they aren't old enough to realize the toys could be MOVING, so we didn't have to buy tokens! We met my friend Melissa and her family there because they were in town from Vegas and it was SO good to see her! Of course as soon as we got there my camera died, arg, so I only got two pictures. I think Melissa got some though so if she got any good ones I'll post em. =)


Jack thought it was SO cool to hide his legs in his sweatshirt...

Lindsay and Jason came over the other night before we had had dinner and they dished themselves up big bowls of ice cream and ate it RIGHT in front of the boys! It was pure torture for the boys who couldn't have any until after dinner! However, I think Jason was sneaking them bites when I wasn't looking...

So on Sunday we all laid down for a much needed nap about 1:30. I kinda heard the boys come into our room around 3:00 or so but I was SO tired so Parker got up with them. So I hear them leave our room but then I am in and out of sleep and I never hear them playing downstairs (which I always do). So I'm worried but too tired to get up and check, haha. So I had this HORRIBLE dream about Parker kidnapping the boys and trying to kill me! I woke up mad and worried so I ran downstairs and this is what I see...

SO cute! They had all fallen back asleep. Which brings me to my last point...JACKSON AND JOSH LOVE THEIR DADDY! Seriously, mommy is SO second in their eyes. All day and night they just want to be with daddy, no matter what. When I went into the post op room today to see Jack after his surgery the first thing he says is..."Daddy daddy!" I know they love me and I'm SO glad they love their daddy so much but, is it dumb that sometimes it makes me sad? He is such a good dad though, I don't blame them!

We leave for DC in three weeks!!! Yay!!!

6 comments:

Janae said...

Jenn, your family is so cute. I am so glad that Parker is done for school for now and only has one year left! That is awesome. And it is so cute how much the boys love their daddy. I love the picture of them in the oven drawer too. Too cute.

Justina Selim said...

I didn't know Jackson had to have that surgery! I'm glad it went well. We have been lucky, Aiden hasn't had any problems with his ears. Sorry about earlier, he is just so moody and hard to handle right now that I can't do anything while I am trying to get him to do something. Guess what, when I got out to my car, it was dead!! I had let him play for a couple minutes in the driver seat and he turned the lights on and I didn't realize it! So, I was already running late and than that!! Luckily my neighbors jumped us. Anyways, I am going to try and call you after I put him to bed, if it's not to late, nothing is simple with him right now. I hope I can do this for 7 more days!!

Britt Wright said...

I'm glad Jackson's surgery went well. Emery gets so excited seeing your blog...you guys are great teachers! Good luck in DC!

Loni said...

Your pictures are so cute!! I love them in the oven drawer - why wouldn't they hang out there? and the one of them sleeping on Parker - just amazing. I guess it's something about being twins 'cause my boys would've pushed and fought eachother, instead of sharing daddy. I hope DC goes well.

PS - I'm having yet another boy - suprise suprise. What can I say, the "men" flock to me.

Acker Family said...

Yay for DC! That will be a fun time for you guys! Found anyone to rent your house yet? I love the picture of the boys with Parker-it's so sweet! Hope you're doing well!

Masons said...

Jenn I love your little family! I hope you are ready to move. Ben had to have tubes when he was that age too. We need to web cam!