Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson and Josh!!!

So the boys turned TWO on the 13th, but we didn't have their birthday party till Sunday. It was so much fun to see them all excited about balloons, presents, and their cake. All day they said, birthday birthday birthday. I am kinda sad that my little babies are two, they are growing up way too fast. The other day Jack decided to start holding my hold hand, not just my finger. Is it stupid that that makes me kinda sad? Anyway, that's a whole nother post I guess. =) The party was fun, Uncle Shane came up from southern VA (he's down there selling security systems for the summer) and Nicole (me and Lindsay's friend from Salem ) is out here for a week visiting us so it was fun to have them here. They were super spoiled and got tons of presents, thank you everyone for making their birthday special! Here are some, ok lots, of pictures. =)



They were surprisingly excited about their outfits that Grandma Barraclough gave them, they look SO cute in them and couldn't wait to try them on!

Here's the adorable book that Aunt Jackie sent for them...


Ok so Uncle Shane got them the CUTEST black Converse shoes!!! They were SO excited that they had the same shoes as Uncle Shane, it was too precious!!


They loved their bubble guns from Grandma Barraclough...we got so many bubbles on the floor that it got super slippery and they were sliding all over the place, it was hilarious!


Uncle Shane made them a fort and they thought it was the coolest thing...


Here's their Nemo cake...


Here they are enjoying their cake...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOYS!!!

9 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I love the picture of the three sets of feet!! Glad you are having fun out there it looks like the boys are enjoying it!

Janae said...

Yay! Happy Birthday boys! I can't believe they are 2 already! Seems like just yesterday they were born. I love the matching converse shoes, they are awesome! Looks like they got a great loot for their big day. Miss you guys!

Dusty and Carol said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!! They are so cute. I love twins - that is neat Shane was able to celebrate their birthday with you. Also, I don't have your e-mail address. We are trying to find addresses for the 10 year reunion!!! I know you guys probably won't make it - but we are putting together something about where everyone is. Please e-mail me with your e-mail and home address so we can get all the papers out to you. (This is a real long comment!) My e-mail is carolannolsen@yahoo.com - Thanks :)

Acker Family said...

Happy Birthday boys! That's so fun! That's crazy that they are 2 already-time flies! Sounds like you all had a great time!

Palmer Family said...

Umm were you not just pregnant and having a shower! How has it been that long?!! Happy Birthday Jackson and Josh!!

Joanie said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boys, Jenn. We just lived through birthday #2 with our Hurricane Hope and it was a blast!!!

Our family blog is private, so send me your e-mail and I can get you on 'cause I love keeping up with friends this way, especially when they are so far away! I'm at joanievellys@hotmail.com.

Love ya!

Val said...

Jenn!
I'm so glad you found me! I can't believe you are living so close by. We definitely need to get together. We should just get a bunch of Salemites together and BBQ at my house. I've run into Brandi Burningham several times and I think Mikaela and Aubrey live here, too? Is that right? Anyway, let's do it for sure!
Val
P.S. Your kids are absolutely beautiful. Your are blessed!

Justina Selim said...

I'm glad they had a fun bday! Crazy we have 2 year olds! It happens so fast! I love their new shoes! Those are so cute!

Britt Wright said...

I'm glad you had family around to celebrate! Happy birthday Jackson and Josh! Love the pics...and those shoes are to die for.