Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sweetheart!

I can't say enough about the love of my life, but I want her to know how much she is loved and appreciated. She never gets enough credit for putting up with the 4 boys she has to live with (including the cat who has been annoying lately). We make a lot of messes and disrupt her life in a number of ways, but for some reason she sticks around and treats us so good.

She stands alone against the terrible twos, times two, when I leave the house. She is patient with my forgetfulness and high tolerance of disorder. She is the most thoughtful person I know of. One of her traits that I enjoy the most is that she takes great joy in doing nice things for her husband, friends, and family. She loves to see other people react joyfully to something she has done for them.

Jenn brightens the lives of everyone she meets. She is so fun to be around and makes everything better. Our boys adore her and love their mommy so much. They don't appreciate all she does for them right now, and it can be disheartening for Jenn at times when they love daddy just as much even though his effort on their behalf pales in comparison to hers. But I see how disturbed the boys suddenly become when mommy leaves. She's the constant in their lives and they couldn't live without her, nor could I.

I know this pic is a repost, but it's too appropriate for this post:)

I love you so much Jenn!!! Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Daisha said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! I actually did remember today was your birthday even before Parker posted those very sweet things about you!! Hope your day is great - you deserve it!

Acker Family said...

Happy Birthday (late!) At first I was like "who's writing this post?" I was confused but then I realized it was Parker! Such a sweet hubby!

JP said...

Yes, happy birthday sis! I hope you had a terrific day. How sweet of Parker to post for you!

Janae said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Jenn! Hope it was a good one, you old fart. haha. I'd take you out for ice cream, but I can't afford the airfare. Want to meet over a bowl on the webcam? ;)

Val said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! We need to get together now that you guys are back. Email me--valerieguinn@comcast.net. I can't believe Lindsay's married! I remember when she was still too young to babysit. Man, I'm old...