Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What We've Been Up To...

Well we've been staying busy around the Morrill house these days, not doing anything too exciting but here's an update!

GO COUGARS! For those who don't know, BYU is ranked 8 this week! I am so excited for my Cougars, and am looking forward to the rest of the home games! Here's my sis and I at the last game...
And go Aggies! Haha, I'm not a die hard Utah State fan or anything but my sis in law, Christine, plays volleyball there so I am a die hard fan when I go to cheer for her! I'm just glad she plays THERE instead of University of Utah! My other sis in law Jackie played there and it was HARD to cheer for her in that RED gym! Haha, I love you Jackie! We went up last weekend to Logan for Christine's game, she did SOO good and was named player of the week! Congrats sis!
We had to go up to Salt Lake for Jack's follow up appt for his ears and they just looked cute playing with the toys in the waiting room, so I whipped my camera out, haha. Last but not least, one of our neighbors called Parker the other day asking if we wanted some of her old toys that her boys outgrew, free toys, HECK YA! The boys were SO excited when they walked in the room and saw this tool bench with all sorts of tools and gear. The drills actually spin and the light actually works! They have been playing with it all morning and keep saying, "just like daddy." Josh actually knows how to use stuff, Jackson thinks it's fun to dump everything on the floor and make Josh mad, haha. Oh well, to each their own!
Haha, Josh loved the safety goggles and the tool belt, my little nerd....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i have the cutest nephews in the world. im so lucky.

Acker Family said...

your boys are adorable-especially in matching jammies!

Justina Selim said...

What fun toys to get for free! Aiden will be so excited to come over, haha!

JP said...

Thanks for cheering for me while I was at Utah, I know what a huge sacrifice that was for you!! It only shows how much you love me :)