Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yes People, I'm Alive

WE SURVIVED THE MOVE!!! I am now officially a NEOLA resident and am no longer a home owner! The sale went through today so everything is a done deal! It was very sad to leave our house in Lehi, it was our first house and we have so many memories there! The move went pretty smooth actually. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD FOR TAKING THE BOYS TO OREGON! I missed them like crazy but they had fun and it helped Parker and I out SO much to be able to just pack and not worry about naps, food, etc. Hopefully I can get some pics from my parents because it sounds like they just had a week of being spoiled rotten! Anyways, aside from the blowing snow storm we had Sunday that caused a dead stop on the roads for 1.5 hours when we were trying to get home to unpack, everything went well. We actually have pretty much everything unpacked and put away with the exception of a few things to hang, so I'm pretty proud of us! Parker is back in Provo for the week for school =( so I'm alone out here which is hard. Luckily I have my wonderful mother in law who has done SOOO much for us! She got this house so clean for us and has worked so hard. THANKS MOM! Anyways, needless to say I'm exhausted and need to get some much needed rest. I will post pics and what not as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

I'm so sad you are gone :-< but I am glad that everything went well. While your boys were gone Aiden was asking if we could play with them. I told him they were in Oregan. Like 2 days later we were in the car and he told me we were going to Oregan! Haha, it was so cute!

Brent said...

Thanks for letting us take the boys, Jenn. We spent the whole week feeding them organically grown fruits and vegetables and meat from animals that died only of natural causes....they only played with hand made toys lovingly made from elements given to us by Mother Earth and crafted in culturally sensitive, gender-neutral communes where no profit was sought, only contentment. And processed sugar was banned from our yurt while they were here. They did miss mommy and daddy but we enjoyed them so much. They are precious boys!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am glad you got moved and are getting all moved in. And I am glad your parents were able to help out with the boys so you could focus on moving, parents are the best!