Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun with Morrills...

Last night was just a nice evening with my in laws. I can't believe how much the boys love Auntie Tegan and Grandma and Grandpa Morrill (yes, Grandpa, he is DONE with tax season!) Well, I can believe it cuz I love them too but it just makes me so happy to watch them play together, it makes me so sad to move away to DC!!! Anyways, we didn't do anything special just went to watch Tegan at Karate, grabbed some dinner at a cute little fountain shop from the 1930's, and then hung out at Morrill's house till bedtime. It's so nice that when Parker is gone I have somewhere to go so I'm not lonely! Here are some pics from the evening...

They loved playing games with Grandma...
Jackson and his fun Auntie Tegan who he LOVES (he always tells people he has blue eyes JUST LIKE Tegan)...Future Dr. Josh Morrill playing Operation...Cuddling on the couch...

Thanks for letting us invade your house all the time Mom!!! I hope you don't get sick of us!!! =)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute pictures! jack's smile in the last one is so good! was joshy good at operation?

Justina Selim said...

Oh, makes me want to go home!