Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Additions to the Family...

No people, the baby is not here yet but we do have three new additions to our family! Graduation weekend was SO super fun and I will post pics tomorrow when my grandpa emails me his pics (my stupid camera decided not to work during the ceremony so I don't have any of my own). But we were super spoiled by our moms and dads who got Parker great gifts. THANKS MOMS AND DADS! =)

Graduation present from Mom and Dad Morrill...
Graduation present from Mom and Dad Barraclough...
We now have a fancy new bbq and a nice big flat screen tv! I knew about the presents but Parker was SO surprised and so grateful! We can't wait to have people over for a bbq and we can't wait to watch 24 on our new 47 inch tv! And yes, in case you were wondering, we do have it on top of a pellet stove-haha-remember we are living in an OLD house! THANK YOU AGAIN MOMS AND DADS! We will thoroughly enjoy these!

So what's the third addition to our family? A MINI VAN! Yes, I am now the proud (haha) owner of a 2009 Volkswagon Routan! We have known we'd have to get a new car because we can't fit three car seats in our Corolla but we really didn't think we'd do it this weekend! We went car shopping Saturday with my parents and really really like the Routan. We went back Monday and, long story short, decided to buy it! They gave us a GREAT deal on our two cars for the trade in which was hard to pass up. We also got 0% APR for 72 months! How can you pass up a deal like that? They were also able to defer our payments until October, when we will finally be making money. I am very excited about it, it's the best looking mini van we found but I am sad to give up our Corolla and Mitsubishi! I have so many memories in those cars! But we are enjoying our Routan and the boys love it too.

Here we are at the dealership between our old car and our new car...

3 comments:

Acker Family said...

Ok, please can I come over to eat off your BBQ and watch TV on your ginormous tv?!!! That's so awesome!!! And way to be a mini-van mom! I think it's a great looking car and I know will suit your family great :)

Lindsay said...

oh my goodness. it looks like i will be the only true barraclough who sticks to our hates and never drives a minivan. how sad. i thought we sisters were closer than that. i bet park is so excited about his presents.

Riddle Girl said...

How fun are all those new toys!!!
It's good to hear graduation went well and now he is officially done! The boys prayers have finally paid off!

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say HI on Sunday. It was a little crazy in Primary world. But you are all looking good! Maybe you will have a few more chances to visit before you head off to live with the President. :)