Monday, April 6, 2009

Why I Love Living in Neola...

We had such a fun weekend with the ENTIRE Morrill family! Everyone was together which doesn't happen all that often-Bart even took a few hours out of his crazy busy tax season schedule to come BBQ with us! =) The weather was nice, the food was great, and the company was perfect. I love my in laws and love when we all get together! The boys, of course, had a blast as well. Here are some pics...

Joshy picking up garbage...

Jackson playing baseball in Tegan's sweatshirt, which he would NOT take off all day or night...Shane making some yummy steaks and chicken...

The girls showing off their skills... Joshy just loved playing basketball, it was so cute!Jackson and baby Cole decided to watch from the truck...
Riding in the tractor with Grandpa... The girls (gotta love it when I'm the fat prego one amongst skinny Morrill girls!)...The cute boys... Throwing rocks in the river, always a blast...Enjoying a ride on Grandma Bliss's walker...Relaxing and enjoying some ice cream cones with daddy...It was a fun day and made me really enjoy living out here. However, I'm sure there will be days where my heading will be...WHY I DON'T LOVE LIVING IN NEOLA, haha. I am very excited for Christine to move out here once she's out at Utah State and I am hoping Tyler, Jackie, and baby Cole come visit a lot! Shane will be out south selling alarms this summer so we'll miss him.
Everyone pray for Parker...this is his LAST WEEK OF CLASS FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!! He has finals and 2 papers and he is very worried about not getting everything done in time before graduation. The 4 hour commute from Provo isn't helping either! Poor guy, but in 2.5 weeks he will be DONE DONE DONE! Ok, he still has the bar to study for, but DONE WITH SCHOOL! As you can tell, I'm quite excited. =)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! I miss my boys so much. If they forget me I will die.

Justina Selim said...

Oh what a fun weekend! Throwing rocks in the river with the boys sounds so fun!

Brent said...

We will continue to pray for Parker - he has a lot of pressure right now but he also has a lot of people supporting him and praying for him. I think you're going to enjoy Neola a lot more than you expect, Jenn. The boys will get spoiled rotten and you will find friends and have some fun as you get more and more pregnant!! I sure miss the boys.

Loni said...

Go Parker!!, and Go Jenn for dealing with the frustrations of having a busy husband!

Janae said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time down there - who knew you were such a small town girl, eh?
I hope everythig goes well for Parker. I can't believe he is almost done. I am super excited for you guys.