Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update...

Boring title, I know, but at least I'm here. I was horribly sick yesterday with the stomach flu but woke up feeling quite a bit better. I am still very weak and exhausted but the horrible pains in my stomach are gone and so is my fever. Lucky for me my mother in law took the boys to her house last night for a couple hours and has them again this morning, THANK YOU MOM! I've gotta get rested up so I can feel better by Thursday because....PARKER GRADUATES! YES PEOPLE, TWO DAYS AND HE IS DONE DONE DONE WITH SCHOOL FOREVER! No, I'm not excited at all. =) In fact I am proof reading his paper now and then all he has is one more final which he will take tomorrow and then he's done! The boys pray every night, "please bless daddy to wear his silly hat and graduate so daddy can play with me allllll the time." Hahaha. SO my next post will be of graduation! =)

This weekend was fun because I was able to have my little sis in law Tegan and my niece Abbi over for a sleepover! Bart and Michelle went for a night getaway since tax season is finally over so I offered to watch Tegan for them (it's the least I can do for the 100 times she's watched MY boys!). Abbi and Tegan play great together and seemed to have fun. Friday we didn't do much but Saturday was a beautiful day so the kids played outside all morning. After that we went to Vernal to the rec center to go swimming which was way fun until some stupid kid pooped in the pool and we all had to get out for two hours! SO annoying! So we went to the park and they had so much fun playing for a couple hours. My boys love playing with Abbi and Tegan and it was fun watching them all interact. =)
They loved drawing with sidewalk chalk all up and d0wn our walkway...

Ok so I kinda slacked on taking pictures but at least I got a few. Thanks for a fun weekend girlies! I love you both!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute!! why is abbi so beautiful?? i bet she had so much fun.

Justina Selim said...

Ahhh! Graduation!! Yay for Parker! Glad u r feeling better!

JP said...

Sorry you were sick Jenn, I hope the worst is over! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow at the graduation!! Good luck Parker with your last few things (or are they done with now?).