Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cute Guys...

I don't have anything all that exciting to blog about, but here I am! Jackson is doing GREAT with potty training, no accidents in about three or four days I think and he is so proud of himself! He's even dry for nights and naps! Our pocketbooks will definitely appreciate not having to buy diapers or pull ups! I am so proud of him, now they just need to learn to go on their own so I don't have to take them every time! They're getting better, they like to help eachother which is fine by me as long as they wash their hands!

THAT'S the good news. The bad news? I think Josh is DONE with naps! Poor me, that two hours was so precious, especially being pregnant! He just isn't tired anymore! He's pretty good at entertaining himself for a while, but not too long. He has a new favorite movie...Homeward Bound! I think it's the first and only movie he's ever sat through! The other bad news is that Parker is back to studying for the bar. =( It was a fun two weeks of actually having a husband who wasn't stressed and busy all the time, but now it's back to reality. MORE bad news, haha, I'm sick again! Josh and I both have horrible coughs and sore throats and it is NOT fun.

The other day the boys found my old swim bag and put these on, "now me can go outside and no sun get in my eyes!" Hahahaha, today they've worn them about half the day. Maybe they'll be swimmers like mommy!? Yay!
Mommy and her boys...

5 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

The no nap thing is really hard. I try and have Ayda take at least one hour a day to just "rest her body" she can read books or play with quiet toys in her bed. It seems to work and still give me a break. Ps, your belly is so cute!

Jami said...

I love the goggles on Josh, that is hilarious!

Lindsay said...

Ah I miss them!!!!!!

Justina Selim said...

That's so exciting that Josh is doing so well potty training! Cute goggle pic! We miss u guys!

Masons said...

You look beautiful Jenn.