Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cute Pics...

So I have a lot of cute pics of the boys that I haven't really blogged about so I figured I'd just post them all! Enjoy!


Jumping on the tramp...
Family picture before church...Cousin pic at the hotel...
Playing doctor....Getting ready to spend the night at Grandma Morrill's house, they LOVE their "pack packs"...

Picnic at Grandma's house...
Throwing rocks in the river, always a favorite thing to do...Jumping on the trampoline with daddy...
Chocolate milk "mus mus maches"...
The boys love the horses...
The whole Morrill fam...

Sorry about all the randomness! But now I've cleaned out my camera of cute pics! =) Things here are going well. We are LOVING having Parker home and he's gotten halfway through his "honey do" list. He will start studying for the bar in the next few weeks but we are really enjoying just having daddy around. This morning the pipe under our sink broke in half so now we are sinkless, which sucks. Doing dishes in the tub when you're pregnant is DIFFICULT to say the least. Good thing I have a sweet hubby who will do them for me! =)

1 comment:

Daisha said...

congrats on the graduation and all! Have you decided how you're moving your stuff to VA this summer? It's totally stressing me out these days, not to mention not knowing the exact day we're leaving yet.