Friday, May 29, 2009

Ultrasound Pics...

Well today we went in for our 3-D ultrasound which we were really excited about but our stubborn little baby wouldn't cooperate! The cord was in front of his face and he was just being difficult and wouldn't move. I'm kinda bummed we didn't get many good pics but it was still exciting to see him at all. We're liking the name Trevor right now, but we'll see. Here are some pics...no he's not deformed, the cord is in front of him...

Profile shot...It's cute how his hand is up by his face...

I think I'm finally getting excited about this baby, seeing him today makes me really want to hold him in my arms and kiss his soft little cheeks. 9 more long weeks though!!! I feel like I'm getting bigger by the hour! I'm starting to get very uncomfortable and I get winded easy, which I hate. I'm still working out every day though and hope to keep that up as long as possible.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

please dont name your cute boy trevor!! tyson is still the best choice.

Acker Family said...

Such great pictures!! You can totally tell what he's going to look like! I wish I could have a 3D done but we won't. Sleeping while pregnant is the hardest-plus chasing after other kiddos-and you have 2 of them! Way to go with working out though! I'm trying to do it at least 3 times a week. I've done so far-except this week was only 1 time. But it's not officially over yet :) You motivate me that's for sure! And at least you only have 9 weeks left! I have 24!

Jenn said...

Sorry sis, we like Trevor! It will grow on you =)

Lindsay said...

no it wont!

Justina Selim said...

Those are so neat! I have never had a 3d one. What a cute little baby! Can't wait to meet him.

Oh and about this weekend it's looking like we probably won't make it, but if we do I would love to come and see u but I don't know if we will be there long enough to make it happen. We would pretty much only have Saturday and we have lots to do around our place. Maybe though! :->