Thursday, May 28, 2009

Morrill Happenings...

I've totally been slacking on my blog lately, I know. It's not that we've been crazy busy or anything, I've just been SO tired! I have been on and off sick for about three weeks now and this pregnancy is just wearing me out! I can't believe how much more tired I am with this baby than I was when I was pregnant with the twins! The weird thing is...I delivered a few days from now with the boys at 31 weeks! Hopefully this one will wait closer to full term!

Parker and I were able to get away for an early 6th anniversary celebration and go to Park City for a night! Thanks a million mom and auntie Christine for babysitting the boys!!!! We had a yummy dinner at Claimjumper then relaxed in the hotel for the night. We had a heart shaped jacuzzi tub which my achy prego body LOVED and took full advantage of! Me, being the awesome wife that I am, watched the Magic/Cavs game with Parker and then we just enjoyed some much needed alone time. Unfortunately neither of us slept all that well but in the morning we treated ourselves to room service for breakfast which was so nice! After that we headed to the Park City outlet mall and got Parker some new jeans and then we went to ToysRUs to buy the boys' birthday presents! After a quick lunch we headed home. It was, as always, nice to spend time with my hubby. I love him so much and even though our life gets hectic...whenever we do get to spend alone time together it always reminds me how lucky we are to have the relationship that we do.

Other than that nothing too exciting has been going on. Parker is starting to hit it hard studying for the bar exam, which sucks, but has to be done. I am trying to survive and not be too tired while my belly keeps getting bigger and bigger! Friday is my 3-D ultrasound so maybe I'll post some pics then. =)

1 comment:

Justina Selim said...

No Fair!! I want to go to Park City for the night!! What did u get the boys?