Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day to Parker, my Dad, Bart, and my Grandpa!!! I know this is a few days late but we had a fun little Father's Day celebration over here on Sunday with Morrills. I missed my dad and wished so bad I could've been with him BUT, such is life. But you know I love you dad and you know you are my everything! I could NOT have asked for a better dad, how lucky am I to have you?! Ok now I'm missing you more. =( I made lasagna for dinner and had Bart, Michelle, Christine, and Tegan over. Here are some pics from the night...

Bart and his girls (we missed you Jackie!)...Parker's mom got him the Heman castle from when he was younger! He was excited to see it but the boys were confused as to whose toy it really was! Haha...Father and son...These boys LOVE their daddy...

It was a fun night! I got Parker a massage (which he will probably use right before the bar exam) and the boys got him some new work out headphones! He also got some money from his mom to go shopping for some new work clothes! Yay!

To all the fathers in my life, I love you! Especially you Parker. You truly are the best dad for our boys and I couldn't think of anything more I could ask for (except maybe that you had more time because we all love you so much and wanna with you all the time!). You are being a wonderful example to Jackson and Josh and I hope they can grow up to be JUST LIKE DADDY! They love and adore you beyond words Parker, and that is what matters. Happy Father's Day!!!

3 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am glad you have such a great dad and a wonderful husband! How are you feeling? I hope well!!

Justina Selim said...

fun Father's day! Parker is a great Dad! :-> Our Father's Day was lame! We were in the car with screaming kids, haha.

Lindsay said...

park looks cute in those pictures! that's nice of him to share his toy with the boys haha.