Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Christine!

Last week was Christine's 20th birthday! As always, we stole her thunder celebrating the boys birthday the day we celebrated her birthday (we also got married on her birthday!). But she was a good sport, as always. I love Christine so much and feel so lucky to have her as a sister in law. She feels more like a real sister to me because her and I are very close and can talk about anything. It's been fun having out here this summer (she goes to Utah State) and I love spending my days with her going to the gym together and running errands. The boys just LOVE Auntie "Kirstine" and have loved seeing her every day. Jackson and her especially seem to have a special relationship and it's cute to watch. Christine has lots of energy and is very unselfish with her time, always willing to help me out with the boys. We love you Christine and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Some pics of the festivities...

1 comment:

JP said...

I am glad you posted this Jenn, Christine is such an awesome sister! I want to blog about her now, but that would seem a little lame since you already did. I agree with it all, she rocks!