Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun in the Pool...

The boys got a new pool for their birthday and it's finally warm enough to use! They have been loving it but, to be honest, I think Parker and I love it more! Haha! On Saturday we had some great family time just the four of us playing in the pool. Around 1:00 though, we put the boys down for a nap and laid out for over an hour in it, just relaxing and talking. It is an incredibly comfortable pool and we were just loving being outside but not being hot! However, we were stupid and got fried so now we're paying the price. So today only the boys got to play and we had to watch, haha. They had fun though, it's a great way to spend the day!

Gotta start off the day with a yummy popsicle! Did I mention I'm addicted to them this pregnancy also? Oh well, they're not TOO bad for me!!!Jack would climb up the slide and scare Josh...How happy do these guys look???Best of friends...Getting ready to do BIG JUMPS...Taking a break...Josh loves laying on his warm towel that's been sitting in the sun...Auntie Christine stopped by today and showed them how to blow water out of the noodle...Needless to say, they thought it was hilarious...Cute video of them playing...

It was such a fun day for the boys, I just wish I could've joined them! My sunburn is getting better so hopefully in a day or two I'll be in there too!

3 comments:

Brent said...

They look like they absolutely LOVE their pool! So cute. Can't wait to see them in a few days!!!

Justina Selim said...

What a fun pool! It looks like a nice one! I want one!

Lindsay said...

ya it looks like they had tons of fun with that. good idea grandma morrill!