Friday, April 9, 2010

Day with Daisha...

My friend Daisha came to visit today with her 4 kids and we all had a lot of fun! Daisha and I have been friends since kindergarten-she was the first one to be nice to me when I moved to Salem from California and held my hand and walked me to the bathroom! Haha. We have many memories together like: "the man," daffodiles, ballet, and a super fun choir trip to New York. It's crazy that we're both on the east coast now! They're living in Richmond for a year so she made the 1.5 hour drive up to visit me! Yay! We chatted as much as we possibly could with 7 kids being crazy! Other than the cat food/cat water mess and lotion all over my bathroom floor (they were "skating") mess all went well. It was so fun to catch up with her and to have someone to talk to that knows me so well from so long ago!
K I just took this picture and I can't move it down to the bottom for some reason but this is them, about 6pm, on the couch OUT like lights. I cannot even REMEMBER the last time they fell asleep on the couch! They must've played really hard! Here's the boys, Dominic is just a few months older than Jackson and Josh so they all played very well together... Claire is only 2 weeks younger than Tyce so it was fun watching them interact. Claire is super chill and just sits there while Tyce crawls all over her lap, then she pushes him off...haha it was hilarious! I think Tyce was showing off too because he climbed up two stairs today for the first time! Ah!

Daisha and I...All the kids cooperated for a picture! Yay!My boys...

Thanks so much for coming Daisha, it made my week!!! =)

4 comments:

Emily said...

So fun for you two Salem girls. I love getting together with old friends and catching up. It's the best!

Johanne said...

So fun to see pictures of you girls together!!! All your kids are super cute. That's an impressive picture with all the kiddos together - you girls should be proud!!

Daisha said...

We had such a great time. Dominic has asked me so many times when we can play with the boys again. Thanks for having us in your home. Can't wait to see you again!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh how fun! i bet it was way nice to see a familiar face. 7 kids between the two of you? really?