Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lizard Fun...

Jadeh came over yesterday with her new lizard, Gandolf, and the boys were really excited about it. They pet it right away but were a little more hesitant about holding it. Josh was pretty brave and held it for a while. Jackson didn't want to until I told him he could tell daddy how brave he was and then he did it in a heart beat! Ah I have a feeling they're going to want a lizard someday, or snake, or dog...ahhh no thanks!

Here's brave Josh... Don't mind the mad look on Jack's face, haha...
Brave Jack, he held it JUST long enough for the picture...Beautiful Jadeh, Jackson, Josh, and Gandolf!

In other news, TYCE IS OFFICIALLY SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! I've been hesitant to post this because he always seems to change his mind but for a while now he's been sleeping 8pm-8am! YAY! I actually am feeling better. I am going to bed much earlier, getting more sleep, and the iron might be helping a little bit. I'm still weak but not exhausted like I was. Yay!

3 comments:

Brent said...

The boys will definitely need a pet soon - I'm thinking a big snake!! They are so cute with Jadeh and Gandalf. Very brave!

Jadeh Kerey said...

:D Cute! Im putting up the pics from my cell now.

Michelle said...

so much Easter fun and so brave with the lizard. I'm with Brent - boys always want some kind of a pet. Tortoises aren't too bad! We missed you all for Easter too. Jenn do you REALLY think we are going to forget you??!!