Friday, April 2, 2010

Tyce is 8 Months!

I really can't believe my baby is 8 months already! It's especially depressing considering I haven't lost my baby weight yet and it's been 8 months! Ah! Anyways, Tyce is doing well. He eats solids 2-3 times a day and a bottle 2-3 times a day. He's a great eater (there's nothing he wont eat) and is quite the tall chunk! He is wearing 12 month clothes and they fit him perfectly.

He takes two naps a day and goes down easy for them, which is nice. He usually sleeps through the night but lately he is teething so he is grouchy and having a hard time sleeping at night. No fun!

He still army crawls all around the house. In fact, I think he'll be like Parker and just army crawl then walk. He doesn't seem very interested in crawling on his hands and knees. I think part of it is that we have hard wood floors and they hurt his knees. because I see him crawling around in his crib which is soft. He LOVES to stand, it's his favorite thing to do. He's getting more stable and takes a few steps with us holding his hands.

He is still a pretty happy little guy, but I think he'll be happier when he can walk. He really wants to play with his brothers. He ADORES them. His face literally lights up when he sees them or when he hears their voices. He will just watch them and be totally entertained. He also loves his daddy and loves when Parker throws him in the air. He loves to have his tummy tickled and loves peekaboo. He is constantly babbling, which I love. He is friendly to anyone that will hold him.

Well, I think that's about it! I'm not sure how big he is but his 9 month check up is next month so I'll update then.

Here he is pushing the shopping cart, one of his new favorite things to do... I tried to get a few pictures before his nap but he's pretty tired...

I love my Tyce!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

ah i miss him so much. i can't wait to hold him for 4 days straight. i'm sad i've missed out on all his little steps. i'm not used to that!

Mikaela said...

I can't believe you never did a "He's sleeping through the night post!" after you promised you would whenever it happened! Congrats!!!! Talk about a wonderful change, huh! No one you always talk about how cute and fun and happy and great he is now. You rarely seem frustrated with him in your posts, crazy what a full nights sleep can do! Amazing how they like to do development milestones in the crib! I am obsessed with my video monitor because it lets me spy on him being a nut-job when he thinks no one is watching. So funny that Tyce does the same thing. Glad to hear my kid isn't the only one that only had a bottle/or nursed three times a day. Shad dropped to nursing three times a day at six months and I freaked out for probably a full four months about it!