Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter morning was so fun, the twins were so excited. They woke us up at 6:45am saying, "MOMMY THE EASTER BUNNY CAME! THE EGGS ARE ALL GONE FROM THE BASKET!" After waiting for the stupid video camera to charge we headed downstairs to look for eggs. They got excited every single time they found one.

They thought it was hilarious the easter bunny got in the cereal cupboard, haha... And the oven...
Jack found a pink egg!Their easter baskets were hidden in the dryer, here's Josh showing off his new underwears...He loved his new Magna Doodle...And they got the Chick Hicks car...Jack loves his Magna Doodle as well...Tycee crawling toward the chocolate bunnies...Jack's new jammies and underwears...They loved their flip flops with jelly beans in them...Joshy was chowing down on chocolate eggs...Jack loves his new "tractor" underwears...Tyceroo...

Once all the excitement had died down I actually had kinda a depressing day. I missed my family a LOT. All the Morrills were together in Neola and most of my family was together at my sister's house and it was hard to not feel left out and lonely. I just love being with family so much and I know my boys miss their aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and great grandparents. I worry we're all going to be forgotten out here and that breaks my heart. The boys kept asking why they didn't get to go Olivia's birthday party, or Lindsay's birthday party, or why they can't go throw rocks in Grandma Morrill's pond with Tegan and Christine. It's hard being out here alone. Ah, now I'm all depressed again. Ok sorry, HAPPY EASTER!!! =)

1 comment:

Brent said...

The boys looked like they had a wonderful Easter. The Easter bunny did a great job! They are looking so grown up and big. Miss them terribly....