Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pre Easter Fun...

We had a fun day today and I thought I'd blog about it now because I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures to post for tomorrow!

Last night I did my easter bunny shopping and got everything all put into the baskets, the boys each got a Magna Doodle, underwear, jammies, and a little candy. Tycee got baby food and new shoes, haha. This morning I took the boys to a local grocery store for an easter egg hunt down the grocery aisles. It was cute and the boys had fun...
Showing off their bags of eggs...They also handed out free easter bunny cookies...After that, we went over to our friends Lee and Lisa's house for a lunch bbq! The weather was gorgeous and we ate outside on the deck. The adults had fun chatting and the kids had fun playing (and ended up all watching Toy Story). Tyce fell asleep on Parker, which he never ever does! Daddy didn't mind ONE bit! Then we came home and dyed easter eggs! It was fun, Jackson dropped his favorite one and...needless to say...that was the end of the fun for him. But here he is with daddy before all the drama...Joshy and his green egg...Best buds... Then we caught the end of the last Saturday conference session and are now waiting for dinner to finish cooking. We are going to talk to the boys tonight about Christ, his death, and his resurrection so hopefully they will understand why we celebrate easter. Parker has the priesthood session tonight (it's 8-10pm out here!) so I'm on my own to play easter bunny. I love holidays with kids though! I swear I get more excited than the little ones! More to come after tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh they're growing up so fast! So cute!! :)