Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Leah and Sarah

About 9 months ago my good friend Traci went back to work part time from home. She asked if I could babysit her girls two days a week from about 9am to 4pm. I didn't even have to think about it, I was super excited. Leah is 7 months older than Tyce, but smaller than Tyce, and she is very advanced for her age. She is potty trained and talks very well. Her and Tyce get along so well. They laugh, play, and fight much like siblings. Leah is very obedient to me and rarely cries or acts up. She also naps about 2 hours a day which is great! Here they are playing under the desk while I do my blog... I recently started watching Sarah, who is 13 months. When she was younger Traci was able to work with her home but now that she is older, louder, and more active she sends her over here. She is such a good baby. She entertains herself, she's happy, and she's a good sleeper. She's close to walking too! Here's my attempt to get a picture of all three of them... Sarah really does love Tyce, you just can't tell in this picture!
It's been such a blessing having these girls. I love having them in my home and Tyce loves having playmates. Leah and Sarah really love me which makes me feel so good. Leah calls me Auntie Jenn, which I love, and Sarah loves to cuddle on me. Also, the money has been a huge blessing because it has given us the ability to fly home to see family a couple times a year. Probably my favorite part though is when Traci comes over to pick up the girls and stays and chats for a while. :) We love you Leah and Sarah!!!

No comments: