Thursday, October 13, 2011

Girls Night Out

A couple nights ago Kimberly and I had a fun girls night out complete with a yummy dinner, shoe shopping, ice cream, and LOTS of chatting! Her and I spend a lot of time together yet never seem to run out of stuff to talk about. In fact, we find it hard to fit it all in! Kimberly's husband is overseas so wonderful Parker watched not only our kids but also hers! Our kids are all great friends and play together so well. Parker texted me some pics throughout the night so here they are...

Jake and Tyce in Tyce's bed...

Apparently Tyce was copying Jake at dinner...The caption on this text was, "sorry I didn't realize they would paint their faces with cookies"Jake and Tyce building towers...Josh is always so good with younger kids...

Parker said that aside from the four poopy diapers, a couple little fights, and some messes, it wasn't that bad and he even said he would do it again! Thanks to my wonderful husband for being so great and thanks for my wonderful friend for a fun night!!! :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

how nice of parker. i bet the kids loved it!