Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day!

Father's Day was pretty low key this year but I was super excited because my parents were here so I was actually able to BE with my father on father's day!  Yay! 

After church we opened presents...



The boys got Parker this cute frame with their names engraved on it.  I got Parker the Nationals hat that he is wearing, however, before Father's Day he went out and bought the same one!  My boys are so lucky to have a daddy that is so involved, patient, loving, accepting, energetic, unselfish, and fun.  Parker is their light and their life, they are such daddy's boys.  When he gets home from work their faces light up and they're at his side the rest of the night.  Their favorite things to do with him are play sports, wrestle, have movie nights, read stories, and play games.  I love Parker for the father that he is to our children.

Grandpa also got a picture...

 And a Kindle...
 Look at those dimples...
I am so glad I got to be with my dad on father's day, if you know me at all you know I absolutely adore my dad and always have.  My dad and I are very similar, we're the most alike in our family, and thus we've always been close and had a special bond.  I could write a novel on why he is the best dad in the world but, suffice it to say, he's everything I ever wanted and needed in a dad.  He is hilarious, genuine, unselfish, fun, strong in the gospel, treats my mom so well, good provider, good listener, perfect shoulder to cry on, gives the best hugs, and loves loves loves his daughters (especially me, hehe just kidding sis!).  When I was young I wanted to marry my dad and then as I got older and came to terms with the fact that that was both illegal and gross, I wanted to marry someone just like him.  Poor Parker, that's big shoes to fill, but he's doing a great job.  I love you daddy, you know that.  I love you so much!

After presents we had dinner, showers, then cuddle time for Grandma and Jackson...
 Earlier in the week Grandma took Tycee to get a donut and I thought this was too cute not to share...
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND, DAD, FATHER-IN-LAW, AND GRANDPAS!!!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments: