Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jackson the T-Baller!!!

T-ball season is over so I decided to do a post about each boy and their experience this year.  The team mom gave us a jump drive with pics she took of the kids throughout the year so I wanted to put them on here.  Jackson had a great year, he really enjoyed t-ball.  He didn't  have a ton of natural talent but he worked harder than anyone else on the team.  He spent hours working with daddy on his hitting, throwing, and catching.  He was by far the most improved this year. I am so proud of him and I really enjoyed watching him this year.  

Here are some pics from practice... 








 "Glove on the ground."  Jackson spent most of his time in outfield...
 Jack's right in the middle...
 Thursday was closing ceremonies and everyone got a trophy...
 Words or pictures canNOT express Jackson's excitement about getting a trophy.  I don't think I've ever seen him so excited, proud, and happy...

Josh is pouting because at the closing ceremonies they had a kid's raffle and had prizes for about 90% of the kids and Josh happened to be in the 10% that didn't get anything, pretty dumb way to do it in my opinion...
On a side note, Josh got picked for the all-star team and I was nervous to tell Jackson because I didn't want him to feel bad.  When I told him Josh would be playing and he would not be he jumped up and down and said, "now I get to sit with mommy and give her more hugs!"  I LOVE MY JACKSON!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

This is adorable. Jackson's faces are so cute. He has good form in the pics!