Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oregon Ducks



So Auntie Nicole got the boys these cute shirts and ever since we put them on this morning they have been pointing at the duck on Jack's shirt saying quack quack all day, haha, it's hilarious!

They also got a new trike and they were so much help putting it together! They're such men, they love to help daddy when he gets his tools out.



I love my boys, having twins is such a joy. I was in line at Wal-Mart one time and this lady behind me goes, "You have twins?" I said yes and she's all, "Oh I feel SO sorry for you!" I couldn't believe it! First off, it took me 15 months to get pregnant and second off, twins are so much fun! The first year was awful, tiring, and really a complete blur but now it is so fun having two little boys running around playing together. Watching them interact is so entertaining! I love them, yes, but Parker's mom is taking them to her house from Thursday-Sunday this week and we are SO excited! I think it is so healthy for them to go stay at other people's houses and Parker and I cannot wait for some time alone! They will be spoiled rotten the whole time and probably not want to come home! I'll probably cry when they leave, but then the next morning as I'm laying in bed at 10am...I'll be ok. =) I'll have my mother in law take pics of her weekend with them so I can post them.

4 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Jenn you are such a cool mom giving your boys mohawks! haha! Enjoy your time with your hubby!

Kris "to the" Ten said...

Cute boys Jenn (although I am a little disappointed the shirts are Ducks and not Beavers:). Glad you had a fab trip home.

Justina Selim said...

I love the boys hair in those pics! So cute! Wow, a whole weekend to yourselves! Sounds fun! So, I guess no on hanging out tomorrow then, huh, haha. I just left a message on your phone! Lets try for next week! Have fun!

JP said...

My poor nephews, never even had a chance coming into this world! They will never know the true joy of being a Beaver or Ute fan! I hope they can get along with their future cousin. I do want to point out though, Parker is wearing a wonderful U of U vball t-shirt in honor of his sister. Thanks Park!