Monday, March 10, 2008

ABC's About Me

So it seems that whenver I do a post about just me, without pictures of the boys, no one ever comments...hmm...I think I'm loved just cuz of my adorable boys! =) Haha, well I'm still waiting for my sis to get me pictures of our fun weekend without kids so until I get those...I will do this tag from Justina. =) Enjoy!


A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friend: Parker, Becky, and Linds

C - Cake or Pie: Depends on the kind-white cake or banana cream pie-always a hit!

D - Day of choice: Saturdays or Sundays

E - Essential Item: My heating pad! My back would never survive without it!

F - Favorite Color: Pink, love it, and I live in a home with three boys and even a boy cat!

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Not a huge fan of either, but probably sour gummy worms

H - Hometown: Salem, Oregon

I - Indulgence(s): ICE CREAM!

J - January or July: Probably July, as long as it's not too hot!

K - Kids: 21 month old twin boys

L - Life is incomplete without: My family, my friends, and my beliefs

M - Marriage Date: June 6, 2003

N - Number of Siblings: 2 real sisters, three sisters in law (who I LOVE like real sisters) and two brothers in law

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples-as long as they're green and tart

P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders, burning in a fire, and something happening to my boys

Q - Quotes: "No other success can compensate for failure in the home" Pres. McKay

R - Reason to smile: I just got my boys back after my mother in law had them for three days!

S - Season: Spring and Fall-not too hot not too cold

T - Tag Three Friends: Keri, JaNae, and Shalyse

U - Unknown fact about me: I'm with Justina on this one-I LOVE to eat out!

V - Very favorite Store: I'm really not a big shopper-maybe See's Candies =)

W - Worst habit: Texting 24/7

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds! I got to see my boys every other week while they were inside me! I loved it!

Y - Your favorite food: Ice cream and ice chips

Z - Zodiac: Virgo

There ya go! Don't worry, I'll follow up with some cute pics of the boys. =)

2 comments:

Daisha said...

burning in a fire? is that becasue of the girl in teh ensign that we used to freak out about as kids?
:)

Justina Selim said...

Yay for eating out, which I think we are due for! haha. Fun to read your list! Aiden is still feeling good, and we are excited to see you guys tomorrow!