Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SIS!!!

So my little sister turns 21 today!!! I can't believe it! I'm really proud of her and all she's done in her life. She has turned from my little sister who danced in front of our house to Wilson Phillips in her gymnastics leotard to my grown up sister who is excelling in school and life. She has also become a best friend to me and for that I am so grateful. I feel so lucky to have her in my life and I look up to her in so many ways. I love you sis and happy birthday!!!

Here are a few pics of us...

Here I am teaching Linds how to pump gas...


Here we are on temple square singing Oh Come Oh Come Emanuel and walking in rythym (Sprague Concert Choir baby!)

Brave us going on the Speedway rollar coaster in Vegas!!

Here we are at Abbi's swim meet-a definite Barraclough girl pastime!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have twins! They are so cute! We are definitely going to have to get together this summer!

Justina Selim said...

Happy Birthday to your sis! She is such a cute girl! What did you end up getting her? See you tonight! Aiden and I can't wait!