Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why I Love My Husband...

So when I was little I really wanted to marry my daddy, we even have it on a home video-me saying, "I want to marry YOU daddy and no other boy." Why did I want to marry my dad? No not because he's incredibly sexy or anything but because he was all I ever wanted in a man, I loved him with all my heart and looked up to him so much. So when poor Parker came along I fear I may have made him feel like he will never live up to my expectations of my dad (those of you that know my dad know what I'm talking about-great guy!). However, we've been together about 5 years now and I'm happy to say-Parker has not only MET my expectations but EXCEEDED them! I love him so much and here are the reasons why...

1) He really does treat me like a princess in every way.
2) He is unbelievably patient with me, my moods, and our twins.
3) He is very selfless and always thinks of me before himself.
4) He is always there for me when I need him.
5) He's a GREAT cuddler, kisser, and much much more ;)
6) He gives me amazing back scratches whenever I want one.
7) He gets up with the boys and lets me sleep in.
8) He scoops the cat litter box, which I would just hate to have to do.
9) He is an amazing daddy to our little boys.
10) He is a worthy priesthood holder who loves the gospel.
11) He comes from a wonderful loving family that has totally accepted me and treats me like one of their own.
12) He absolutely hates to fight, and is always willing to apologize, forgive, and talk things out.
13) He is gorgeous-I especially love his eyes and his smile.
14) He always makes me feel so sexy and beautiful, even when I really really don't feel like it.
15) He's real, humble, and honest.
16) He loves me, and I have never ever had a doubt in my mind about that, which gives me great comfort.
17) He makes me laugh, some people see him as shy-but the real Parker is so much fun.
18) He is romantic and loves doing the same things I do.
19) He is incredibly smart-Bachelors in Accting and Japanese, Masters in Accting, CPA, and now half way through law school-need I say more!?
20) He is my best friend and I really truly could not ask for more.

I love you Parker!!!!

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Ahhh so sweet! Parker is a great guy!

Loni said...

That is so sweet. I'm glad that you found someone that has met your expectations ('cause I would agree, your dad is a great guy).

JP said...

I'm so glad Parker met someone who appreciates and doesn't take for granted how wonderful he is. It's funny, cause growing up I always wanted to marry someone just like my big bro Parker :) I'm glad we've both been blessed with great hubbies.