Saturday, May 3, 2008

Giddy Up!


We spent Thursday and Friday out in Neola with Parker's family and had a lot of fun! When we got there Tegan and Mom were at the rodeo grounds because Tegan was doing her 4H there with her horse Flash. Jackson was terrified of the horses and wanted nothing to do with them. He did, however, have a blast running around and playing with daddy. Josh, on the other hand, could not wait to ride the horse. He kept saying, "back back, giddy up giddy up." He wanted to ride him so we put him on all by himself! I was nervous but so proud! Here are some pictures...







Silly Grandma thought the boys would leave her alone so she could get an hour of work in...Josh thought he would sit on her lap and help her type...


6 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Your boys are so cute!! What fun pictures!

Acker Family said...

love the horse pictures! He's so brave-I'm still scared of them-especially at his little height they must seem HUGE! Too fun!

Justina Selim said...

That's so funny that Jackson wouldn't and Josh would! I love the pic of Josh riding! Miss you guys!

Janae said...

cute! I love those pictures. I love how different they are. Josh looks so cute on the horse and it is cute that Jackson was scared. What cute boys, I can't wait to see them!

Jami said...

All these pictures are so cute! Those boys are going to be so big next time I see them! Hopefully they remember Jami and the "dog". I'm excited for you to move to DC, even though it's still 4 hours away from me. It's better than being all the way in Utah! We'll be East Coast friends together.

Britt Wright said...

How fun! Emmy is just excited when we go to Farm Country and ride the ponies...she would be very excited about a horse! Your boys are adorable!