Sunday, May 25, 2008

BarGer BarGer

The boys new favorite thing to do...take the BarGer out! BarGer is GarBage, for some reason they can't say it right, haha, which is super cute. Our condo has a trash chute, also called a RUBBISH chute out here. I can get them to do anything by bribing them with taking the garbage out. They love dragging it down the hall, dropping it down the chute, then listening to it go down all 13 floors. Cute guys!


Something else I love about Virginia-they RECYCLE!!! But the boys don't like to put stuff in the regular recycle garbage cans, they're not as exciting as the trash chute, haha.

2 comments:

Justina Selim said...

Love the rubbish chute! haha! That's so funny! Sorry I didn't have time to call you back last night, crazy night! I'm glad you figured out your blog! It looks great!

Britt Wright said...

Love what you did with your blog. While you're there you have to go check out the sites...and I love the trip to the rubbish chute!