Friday, May 9, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

We took the boys to a Salt Lake Bees baseball game last night, they were super cute-with occasional whining periods-and had fun. They weren't all that interested in the game itself, I think we were too far away for them to realize what was going on. They loved the park, and the blow up bouncy toys, and the little train that takes them around the ballpark. Josh did love to say, "Go Bees, homerun, miss, hit the ball, and strike!"

We tried to get them to keep their hats on but it didn't last long so I hurried and took a picture while I could...



All Josh could want...his batman ball and a park...



He was by far the littlest boy inside, but he did well!



They really wanted to climb over the gate...Josh kept asking to bat, haha, maybe someday!

Daddy and his boys...

Towards the end they calmed down and wanted to just cuddle and watch the game...

Daddy and Jack...

Here's the train that they rode a couple times...boys was it SLOW, but the boys had fun...

It was a fun family night, I hope someday I can go to Disney Princesses on Ice or something but baseball games are fun too! =)

3 comments:

Justina Selim said...

How fun for your boys! Aiden would have loved that! I wish we could get together! You guys leave in like 2 weeks right? Oh I wanted to ask you, can I get your choc chip cookie recipe? Please! You can email it to me justinaselim[at]gmail.com

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

What a fun idea, I am glad the boys had fun and am glad you got a pic with all three wearing their hats. Cute!!

Britt Wright said...

Disney Princesses on Ice is fun...but so is baseball! We go to the ball games every year for the fireworks...and that is so cool! You take such cute pictures...cute boys!