Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Boys in DC...

Things are going really well out here so far! Parker and Lindsay started their jobs on Tuesday at the SEC and I started getting into a routine here at home with the boys. For some reason they seem to be more troublesome then ever since we moved here. They are into EVERYTHING! Yesterday I went to the bathroom and came out and they had drawn (with pen of course) on my sheets, my new shirt, and the wall! Boys boys boys, why couldn't I have had girls? Haha. Anyways...here are some pics of what we've been up to...

I think Lindsay living with us could pose a problem for the boys masculine development, they LOVE shoes and purses now! They also help her get dressed every morning telling her what is "cute" and what shoes to wear, haha.


We went to the memorial day parade on Constitution Avenue and it was really cool! They had survivors from lots of wars and they had a float for all the major wars in US history. Also, the guy from CSI and Forest Gump (Lt. Dan) was there so that was kinda cool. The boys had fun and it wasn't too hot as long as we stayed in the shade!


Last night we went to Firehouse Subs for dinner, we want to try all new places while we live here. It was pretty good and the boys LOVED their firemen hats! How cute are they!?

3 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Jenn! How cool is that you went to a Memorial day parade on Constitution Avenue! And to be living in a place with so much history!
Your boys are so stinking cute! They look like little Cali boys with their plaid shorts and polos! Love it!

Janae said...

Sounds like you are having lots of fun. You all look so cute and so happy! I love the boys in those shoes! Maybe they can come play dress up with Jaycee? they'd probably love her princess clothes. lol

JP said...

I LOVE that picture of the boys with the shoes on! And they look older every time. I'm glad you guys are taking advantage of all the history there and trying new places, you're going to remember this summer forever. I want to send the boys something for their birthday, could you email or text me your address? Or just do an old fashioned phone call, that works too :) I just thought I'd ask before I forgot. Love you!