Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

We spent the day yesterday at the Utah Hogle Zoo and had so much fun! We could not have asked for better weather and it wasn't crowded at all! The boys had never been to the zoo and they just loved it, they were fascinated by everything they saw! Parker's mom and sisters, Christine and Tegan, came too and we all had a good time! Christine took SO many cute pictures so here's some and then the rest are on the slideshow so check it out. =)

The bears were playing with eachother when we got there and it was so cool to watch!
Here we are looking at the elephants...I love giraffes!

The boys loved the tiger, they were saying, "KITTY KITTY!"They wanted to go swimming in the tiger's water...Daddy and Josh...

I love this picture of Jack...
Smiley guy...

The boys thought the monkeys were pretty cool too...

Jack loved grandmas glasses...They loved the train ride!


They were super excited to see there was a PARK at the zoo, they went down the big slide and were so proud of themselves!



At the end of the day they played in the big rotating ball that's covered in water and they got soaked! We had to strip them down and buy them cute Hogle Zoo shirts from the giftshop. =)

It was the perfect way to spend our last day together. Parker left this morning for DC and I miss him already. I know we'll be there in 6 days but that's a long time for us, we're wusses. =)

4 comments:

Palmer Family said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe you are moving in 6 days!!! That is a long time to be gone from you hubby I agree! Is your sis there already?

Britt Wright said...

Good luck in DC! You did have great pictures. You're family is so cute...and Emery loves looking at your blog...she laughed about your boys wanting to swim in the water!

Justina Selim said...

That looks so fun! I had fun talking to you! It is so funny how hard it is for us to get a hold of eachother. I blame our boys, haha!

JP said...

I SO wish I could have been there! Darn work. It looks like you guys had a blast, and you got a ton of cute pictures. I can't wait till we can all go with Jack, Josh, and their cousin, Mr. No Name! Love you.