Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Sad but Happy Weekend...

This weekend was hard for the Morrill family because Grandma Morrill, Parker's dad's mom, past away unexpectedly in her home last Monday. It was sad because we all love her and miss her but it was happy because her husband passed away in 1991 and she has been very lonely without him. I am so grateful for my knowledge of eternal life and it gave us all great comfort to know that they are together now, watching over us.

The service was perfect, and her casket and the flowers were just gorgeous...






So at the viewing we were trying to get Josh to hug Mattie, his little cousin, and he was being SO shy it was hilarious. But he finally did it, then he ran away. Hahaha!
Me and my beautiful sisters in law...


Classic Jack look...


Turn me into child services, my kids are on top of the car...

Grandma and Jack...

My little Michael Jordan...

Auntie Jackie and Josh eating Grandma's "spaghett"

Mommy and Jackson...

No comments: