Sunday, August 17, 2008

Congrats Jason and Lindsay Owen!!!

We drove 13 hours straight Tuesday and here we are in Oregon!!! We have had a lot of fun and it's been so fun with all the wedding stuff going on. Wednesday afternoon Lindsay went through the temple for the first time and received her endowments. It was really nice and I was glad I got to be there with her as she experienced that special, sacred, and spiritual event in her life. After that we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner, YUMMY!!!

Here's my sis and me the night before the wedding!!



Thursday afternoon Lindsay and Jason were sealed in the Portland Temple for time and all eternity! The ceremony was beautiful and I am super excited to have Jason join our family. He is a very fun guy to be around and he treats Lindsay really well, they're very much in love and I'm so happy for them! Congrats to my little sis and my new brother in law!!! It was another record hot day in Portland so don't mind all the shiny faces in the pictures, haha...


After the wedding we had a delicious luncheon at Claim Jumper Restaurant with about 45 people then Dana and I went to Lindsay and Jason's hotel and decorated their honeymoon suite with some cute things and some dirty things =)

Friday evening was their reception at Illahee Country Club. Everything went great and it was so fun to see everyone!!!
Sorry for all the pics but it was a WAY fun week! Tomorrow we're heading out to my parent's house in Eagle Crest for a week so that'll be my next post!!

5 comments:

Janae said...

Hooray for Lindsay and Jason! Tell Lindsay congrats from me! They look so happy, I'm glad everything went well for them! Have fun in OR!

Acker Family said...

I can't believe your sister got married! She still seems so young to me :) Love all the pictures and you all look good! Your boys are adorable in their matching bow ties...too cute!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Darling little boys in their tuxedos! Congrats to Lindsay. I can't believe she is all grown up and old enough to be married!

Britt Wright said...

That's great you were able to make it to your sis's wedding. And your boys are absolutely adorable! Watch out ladies!

Justina Selim said...

The wedding looks beautiful! Love the pics of your boys! Your sister was a beautiful bride!