Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TAGGED BY ASHLEY

4 things I like about my husband...
-He treats me like a princess
-He is an amazing daddy
-He is really fun to be around (especially when he opens up and lets himself loose)
-He is selfless

4 movies I'd watch more than once...
I actually hate watching movies more than once, because you already know exactly what's going to happen! I usually just fall asleep anyway!

4 shows I watch...
-The Office
-Law and Order, SVU
-24
-So You Think You Can Dance

4 places I've been...
-Canada
-Bahamas
-New York
-Hawaii

4 places I'd like to go...
-Carribean
-Australia
-Africa
-Japan (mostly cuz Parker loved it there)

4 people who email me regularly...
Well I must be a loser cuz not that many people email me REGULARLY, but here are my 4 most recent emails...
-My dad, he loves to send funny/"inappropriate" forwards, Haha!
-My grandma, she loves to correct my grammar on my blog
-My mother in law, she sends sweet emails every so often just to say hi
-Jackie, my sister in law, she only forwards me stuff when it's really funny which I appreciate!

4 things I like to eat...
-ICE CREAM
-Canteloupe
-White chocolate
-Bread and butter (only at restaurants though)

4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year...
-Parker graduating from law school
-Losing the weight that I lost LAST school year then gained back over the summer, arg!
-Finding out where we'll be living for the next couple years
-The boys learning to play more on their own and giving me some space! Does that ever happen?

4 people I tag...
-Tara
-Justina
-Jackie
-Jamie

No comments: