Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fun Sunday BBQ

Sunday night my sister invited me and the boys up to their house for a barbeque! She also invited Parker's sister Jackie, her husband Tyler, and their precious new baby Cole! We had a lot of fun and it was SO good to see everyone! I hadn't seen any of them since we moved to the East Coast in May so when I walked into Dana's house I had no idea who to hug first! My sister looked great and her girls were SO grown up and even more beautiful. Their son Mason is finally starting to walk and he just loves to smile and giggle. Jackie looked great too, skinny already, and her little Cole was TOO cute! I was so happy to be home and be back with family. The boys had a fun time running around the backyard with their cousins, it was so fun to watch them. I wish Parker could've been there but he was driving across 10 states! Here are some pics from the evening...
David, Dana, and Mason...

Me and my favorite little girls in the world...


Hanging out around the campfire...


Me and my sister in law Jackie and her new baby COLE...


Mason can WALK...


Me and my sister...do you think we look alike?

Jackie, Tyler, and adorable baby Cole...

Olivia showing off her three pronged marshmallow roasting stick...


Me and the blondies...


Josh had fun roasting and eating his marshmallow...


Beautiful sunset...

Me and my Abbi Lynn...

Josh found Abbi's headband, he loved it and wore it pretty much the whole night...

It was a fun fun evening, thanks Dana and David!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Jenn, glad you made it home safe... I'm so excited to be home again too! The pics are super cute, you're one hot mamma :)

Anonymous said...

i love these kids. im so glad i have the cutest nieces and nephews out of everyone in the world.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

It is always fun to see pics with you family, you and Dana do look alike, a lot more so than in high school. Glad you made it home safe!

Justina Selim said...

You look so pretty and your boys look so big!